Home
Youtube
The Library
Music
Blog Author
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Bleach
Sometimes I like bleaching pictures a lot and this is how this one turned out with some tweaking
I'm working on my surprise for Felicia right now... ahhh so much to do!!! But of course its all fun =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
In 1789, the Turtles Invaded America. I haven't Slept for 24 Hours, and General Joe Washington was Our First President, Get Up, Its Senior Speech Day!
So... Wednesday... The night before my presentation, I looked something like this... I felt really tired, to be quite honest. Too tired to b...
Photo Study 3
Some pretty pictures of late...
The Room of Glass
In a lonely field, but not lonely so as to be sad, only very quiet and peaceful, there stood a beautiful house. Within this house, one of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment