Friday, May 4, 2012
The Wedding Biography
She walked down the isle. Arm in arm with her father. Oh beautiful sighs, tears in some eyes. She floated on the dreamy state of cloud nine. There was a gleaming in this state. She walked with beauty, trailed in lace. Her bridegroom waited in his place. Me, I was weighted with sorrowful joy. She was walking away towards it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Francesco Mugnai Dear World, Today, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about thinking, and what I think about. As an author, ...
-
Why not? Why don't you just do it? Why don't you just try? I'm caught. Like a fish in the net. But... what if I die? What gives...
-
Dear World, My goodness! So much has been happening the past few months I have scarcely had time to sort out my own thoughts, let alone blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment