Home
Youtube
The Library
Music
Blog Author
Friday, June 1, 2012
Sometimes, Things Make My Heart Stop Because They Remind Me of What's to Come
"I promise to come back for you. Deal?"
"He misses her, the mortal."
"So earth is lost to us..."
"No. There is always hope."
"Can you see her?"
"Yes."
"How is she?"
"She searches for you."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Productive Thinking
by Francesco Mugnai Dear World, Today, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about thinking, and what I think about. As an author, ...
Why Not?
Why not? Why don't you just do it? Why don't you just try? I'm caught. Like a fish in the net. But... what if I die? What gives...
A Typical Week a la 2016
Dear World, My goodness! So much has been happening the past few months I have scarcely had time to sort out my own thoughts, let alone blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment