Home
Youtube
The Library
Music
Blog Author
Monday, August 27, 2012
EPIC Photographs
I got to live out my imagination yesterday... This was our photo shoot... needless to say, it was epic. Thanks so much to Mr. Figgins and Dave Anderson for letting us play, and thanks to Lisha for inviting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
In 1789, the Turtles Invaded America. I haven't Slept for 24 Hours, and General Joe Washington was Our First President, Get Up, Its Senior Speech Day!
So... Wednesday... The night before my presentation, I looked something like this... I felt really tired, to be quite honest. Too tired to b...
Photo Study 3
Some pretty pictures of late...
The Room of Glass
In a lonely field, but not lonely so as to be sad, only very quiet and peaceful, there stood a beautiful house. Within this house, one of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment