Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Balloon Like
I floated away on a blue balloon,
Unafraid and unaware of the earth
Far below.
I ate and I swallowed
Purple clouds of lilac
And there were little
Rays of sunlight
Which fell from my face.
And I pushed
Up the shutters to look
Out below,
And I saw you waving
To me up above,
And I smiled
Thinking
What had I ever had
To be sad
About?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Francesco Mugnai Dear World, Today, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about thinking, and what I think about. As an author, ...
-
Why not? Why don't you just do it? Why don't you just try? I'm caught. Like a fish in the net. But... what if I die? What gives...
-
Dear World, My goodness! So much has been happening the past few months I have scarcely had time to sort out my own thoughts, let alone blog...

No comments:
Post a Comment