Home
Youtube
The Library
Music
Blog Author
Sunday, March 5, 2017
I'll Rise Again Tomorrow
Brave little phoenix,
Don't you remember being burned to nothing but ashes?
"Of course I do," the phoenix replies,
"And I shall die another day, but I'll rise again tomorrow."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
In 1789, the Turtles Invaded America. I haven't Slept for 24 Hours, and General Joe Washington was Our First President, Get Up, Its Senior Speech Day!
So... Wednesday... The night before my presentation, I looked something like this... I felt really tired, to be quite honest. Too tired to b...
Photo Study 3
Some pretty pictures of late...
The Room of Glass
In a lonely field, but not lonely so as to be sad, only very quiet and peaceful, there stood a beautiful house. Within this house, one of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment