Home
Youtube
The Library
Music
Blog Author
Thursday, April 13, 2017
That Thing (In my Chest...)
That thing in my ribcage
That wild piece of flesh
Which wages war with my blood
That hollow in my chest
That void in my stomach
Creating chaos I cannot control
That weary look of mine
That urge to risk it all
Gone is my sanity into the night
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
In 1789, the Turtles Invaded America. I haven't Slept for 24 Hours, and General Joe Washington was Our First President, Get Up, Its Senior Speech Day!
So... Wednesday... The night before my presentation, I looked something like this... I felt really tired, to be quite honest. Too tired to b...
Photo Study 3
Some pretty pictures of late...
The Room of Glass
In a lonely field, but not lonely so as to be sad, only very quiet and peaceful, there stood a beautiful house. Within this house, one of th...
No comments:
Post a Comment