Tuesday, May 29, 2012
The Tumblr Girl
I'm sure we've all seen those really adorable tumblr pictures. You know, the ones where the lighting is just so, and the girl who is pictured in it is wearing some really cute outfit that makes you secretly (or not so secretly) squeal with delight. I think Heaven is going to be like perma-tumblr... Anyway, I got this scrumptious little white dress from my friend Katie, and even though I wasn't even really going anyway today, I couldn't resist wearing it =) It totally made me feel like a tumblr girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Francesco Mugnai Dear World, Today, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about thinking, and what I think about. As an author, ...
-
Why not? Why don't you just do it? Why don't you just try? I'm caught. Like a fish in the net. But... what if I die? What gives...
-
Dear World, My goodness! So much has been happening the past few months I have scarcely had time to sort out my own thoughts, let alone blog...

I love your outfit combo! It's really cute :)
ReplyDelete*Allie*